Super-efficient strip till
Incorporating the leading Claydon in-line tine design, the 3m, 4m, 6m and 8m Hybrid T trailed drills are designed for large scale farmers and contractors who require the highest outputs. Stand-out features include:
- Simple, strong, huge capacity.
- HUGE trash clearance.
- Low horsepower requirement – 50-65 hp per meter.
- Low running costs – minimal moving and wearing parts.
- Long-life tungsten carbide leading tines.
- Quick-fit wearing metal.
- Light and smooth on headlands –lifts on depth wheels.
- Floating seeding chassis independent of hopper.
- Follows contours with centrally mounted depth wheels.
- Levels fields with ground levelling chassis design.
- Double levelling tool bar.
- High grip with up to 50% weight transfer to tractor.
- Large cleated tyres ensure light travel over fields.
- No capping: depth wheels run on undisturbed soil.
- Constant seed depth from very solid sprung seed tines.
- Hydraulically adjustable depth control.
- Easy calibration – intuitive controls.
Claydon Targeted Fertiliser
Integrated fertiliser options
Claydon Hybrid fertiliser technology is offered as a complete unit in the trailed machines.