For current vacancies, please scroll down
WHY JOIN US?
Claydon is a completely family owned and run business with huge growth plans and prospects internationally. If you wonder what we do click here or Google Claydon or watch Amazon’s hit TV show Clarkson’s Farm and look out for the yellow seed drill with our name on it.
Our company is based in the beautiful Suffolk countryside in the village of Wickhambrook just 10 miles from Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and Newmarket on the Claydon family’s working arable farm where there is plenty of free parking for staff!
We believe our strength is our team, their abilities and their development and therefore we offer you the following package:-
– You are guaranteed 40 hours’ work per week (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm)
– Overtime is currently plentiful and available daily at time and a quarter
– Auto-enrolment into a Pension Scheme
– 30 days’ paid holiday inc public holidays and Christmas holiday shut down
Once you have successfully passed your probation period you can expect:-
– A review of your pay
– Free Benenden Health Insurance
– Company Sick Pay
– Branded uniform
“A GREAT PLACE TO WORK”
SO COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
If you feel you have the skill-set, experience and can-do attitude to add value at Claydon please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to hear from you!