The TerraBlade inter-row hoe is a low-cost, mechanical method of controlling weeds in band-sown crops. By keeping the unseeded rows clear of weeds during the early stages of crop growth, competition for nutrients, light, air and water is reduced and the young plants can grow away strong and healthy.
The manually steered TerraBlade has the potential to improve crop yields, drastically lower the potential for carry-over of weed seeds and reduce the risk of more resistant types developing. Although designed for the Claydon Opti-Till® System, the inter-row hoe can be used in any band-sown crops.
- Contour-following 125mm, 150mm, 175mm or 200mm blades
- Tungsten carbide-faced for longer wear-life, running deeper even in hard, dry conditions
- Adjust pressure to suit variations in soil types and conditions
- Infinite adjustment to suit any row width for use in any band-sowing system
- Upturned wing design ensures positive cutting action across full width of blade and keeps shape for longer
- Upturned wing design reduces soil-throw
- Heavy-duty box section steel frame
- Built to last
- Simple design avoids unnecessary complexities
- Low wearing part and operational costs