Product Telephone Support
Job Title: Product Telephone Support (Office based)
Reports To: After Sales Manager
Hours/Days/Status: 40 hours per week/as required Monday-Friday Permanent, Full Time, Salary Negotiable
• Provide full support to the After Sales Manager with after sales customer requests.
• Provide cover in the After Sales team, as and when required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• A presentable and professional image must be always portrayed
• The provision of out of hours telephone support (ROTA based every third weekend telephone support)
• As this is a support role within the agricultural sector additional hours may be required on occasions to complete cases
• Stays away from home for multiple nights for shows, expos, UK or abroad – occasionally and on request
• Some travel may fall outside of core hours. The service van can be made available so travel to a service job can be directly to/from home.
• Produce reports and updates as and when required by the After Sales Manager
• Participate in internal/external meetings, as and when requested
• Process orders through ERP (Progress Plus) and Stores for action
• Produce credit notes for spares returned and warranty items
• Maintain databases. Ensure administrative tasks are completed correctly and promptly
• General duties to keep service fleet reasonably clean and operational
• Provide support to the After Sales Manager to ensure high service levels are maintained to the satisfaction of customers
• Build positive working relationships with distributor and dealer staff
• Report issues back to the Engineering and/or Service departments to ensure the ongoing development of the company’s products and systems
• Provide training to our Distributor/Dealer network up to Claydon standard.
• To provide a full support service to both the UK and Export Sales teams, as and when required
• If requested and planned, attend national and international exhibitions and, as part of the team, work to set up the company stand ensuring that our machines are presentable
• Work closely with the Sales teams to support dealer salesmen visiting farmer customers to assist in selling the company’s products and systems, as and when required.
• Full product training will be provided
• Full software usage training will be provided
• Capable of delivering training materials.
• Previous engineering experience will be advantageous but not essential
• After sales customer-focused experience.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Ability to work closely with other team members to resolve customer issues
• Good organisational skills and able to work in an efficient and cost-effective manner
• Ability to multi-task, work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Be proactive and reactive
• Deadline oriented
• Ability to problem-solve
• Able to take ownership of a task through to completion
• Use of MS Office package is essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply with a cv and covering letter to HR@Claydondrill.com by midday 06 February 2024.