SPARE PARTS CO-ORDINATOR
Reports to: After Sales Manager
Hours/days/status: 0800-1700 hours, 40hpw, Monday-Friday, full-time, permanent
Job summary: ensuring all responsibilities and duties as listed below are processed in a timely manner. Communicating at all times with the After Sales Manager. Ensure all spare parts processes have Standard Operating Procedures and a matrix showing deadlines when each task needs processing and maintain ensuring that they are updated.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Process orders onto internal ERP system and forward to Stores for action.
- The provision of a spare parts service to dealers and distributors and direct customers.
- Ensure returned stock is checked and Progress updated accordingly.
- Ensure all production works orders are completed on time and liaise with customers on any delays.
- Review spares stock to ensure that stores are going to be able to meet demand.
- Work with the purchasing team to place orders if demand is going to fall short.
- Liaise with dealers on a quarterly basis to ensure they have sufficient stock to meet demand.
- Co-ordinate the returns of out of season orders and returns of non-moving spares and spares training.
- Produce current Parts matrix for dealers & the Claydon team ensuring confidentiality and full sign off with the After Sales Manager before release.
- Monitor, control and report on Salespersons’s and service vehicle’s stock levels.
- Create commercial invoices and notify customers of dispatch via email and liaise with accounts over disputed invoices.
- Liaise with export agents/hauliers/couriers/customers to ensure where possible efficient passage.
- Produce credit notes for spares returned and warranty items.
Health & Safety
- Strict adherence to the company’s health and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Utilise training, skills and knowledge to recognise and assess potential risks, and to notify line manager to enable remedial action to be taken.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty or task within your capability which the Company deems appropriate and suitable.
- Produce reports and updates as and when required by the After Sales Manager.
- Participate in internal/external meetings, as and when requested.
- Identify and meet personal job-related training and development, as required.
- Previous spare parts experience essential, knowledge of Ibcos systems advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work closely with other team members to resolve customer issues.
- Good organisational skills and able to work in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ability to multi-task, work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Be proactive and reactive.
- Deadline oriented.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Able to take ownership of a task through to completion.
Please email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01440 820327 Option 8 for more details.