PAINT SHOP SUPERVISOR
Hours – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (40 hours) , Permanent Role
Location – Wickhambrook, Suffolk
Salary – £25k – £28k
Do you have proven Team Leader experience within a manufacturing setting with good knowledge of paint shop and shotblast systems?
This is your chance to be part of an innovative and dynamic company; Claydon Drills require a Paint Shop Supervisor to join their growing team to support the increasing number of farmers moving to the Opti-Till® system of crop establishment. Using the Claydon Opti-Till® system, farmers are reducing their costs, achieving consistent yields and improving their soil health.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating the Paint Shop Team and ensuring the production schedule is on target and high levels of quality outputs are being maintained. You will ensure the team perform the following key responsibilities:-
- Manage the throughput of the painting facility
- Keep three spray/bake ovens productive
- Supervise the shotblast and painting team to;
- Ensure the shot-blaster has enough blasted components to keep the paint booths full.
- Ensure the paint shop team are productive at all times.
- Shot blasted product parts are hung on racks in preparation for painting.
- The racks are loaded in readiness for the next phase of painting.
- All spray-painting equipment is cleaned down at the end of each day.
- The filters are changed as and when necessary.
- The wall liners are changed, as and when necessary, ensuring the production schedule is not disrupted.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the painting equipment.
- Ensure the production schedule is followed and the correct parts are painted in the correct order.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures and policies are upheld and followed.
- This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to help out the paint team as required.
If you are a focused and ambitious individual and would like join one of the fastest growing machinery manufacturers in the UK with the chance to earn £25,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience) and enjoy 30 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas shutdown, please send in a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so as not to miss out.
Closing date for applications 30 July 2021.