Accounts and Sales Administrator Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Accounts and Sales Administrator
Fixed Term Maternity Cover
£27,000 per annum
Do you have proven accounts administration experience and are computer literate with the ability to prioritise and carry out instructions accurately with attention to detail?
This is your chance to be part of an innovative and dynamic company; Claydon Drills require an Accounts and Sales Administrator to join their growing business and team for a maternity cover starting 01 May 2024.
You will be responsible for ensuring all duties as listed below are processed in a timely manner, communicating at all times with the Finance Manager and Export Manager. You will ensure all accounting and sales admin processes adhere to standard operating procedures, processing and updating a task deadline matrix. You will predominantly assist the Team with various administration tasks relevant to sales order processing and machine build.
ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Process purchase ledger invoices and customer sales invoices/commercial invoices/credit notes using the ERP system and Sage software.
• Credit control ensuring debtors are managed in accordance with company financial procedure.
• Collect data for and complete grant monitoring form (quarterly).
• Collate all delivery notes from Stores.
• Marry up supplier invoices.
• Process supplier invoices on the ERP system.
• Liaise with Stores if processing issues arise.
• Chase and resolve any issues with all parties.
• Send processed invoices to the Financial Director for payment if not paid by DD.
• Email supplier remittances daily.
• File all paid invoices in accounts filing system.
• Reconcile supplier accounts monthly to ensure all invoices are paid.
• Liaise with suppliers if issues arise.
• Send customer statements monthly.
• Chase overdue invoices internally, then with customers.
• Collate receipts from credit card holders and process the monthly statement.
• Support Spares in their busy periods answering calls.
• Cover for Spares and Production administration for holidays and sickness and during busy periods as requested by line manager.
• Assist with stocktake in November.
SALES ADMINISTRATOR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Support the Export Manager with processing sales opportunities on Salesforce and liaising with Production administration to publish order acknowledgements.
• Provide support for the Office Administrator in busy periods and during holiday and sick leave, arranging customer visits to include booking meeting rooms, catering, accommodation, arranging merchandise and being available to provide support on the day of the visit.
Core hours: 8am to 5pm with 1-hour unpaid lunch.
Location: Wickhambrook, Suffolk – only 20 minutes from Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and Newmarket.
Benefits: 31 days holiday including bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + Company sick pay + Healthcare + Free onsite parking + Family owned and run business + Company social activities
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to HR@Claydondrill.com by midday on 16 February 2024 or call 01440 823926 to find out more.
Please note this will be a 2-stage interview process on site.